Thursday 19 September 2013

My Favourite Media

My favourite media right now is probably 'The Rocky Horror Picture show' because I love oldish movies with quirky tones and this one is so unique and original. Apart for on broadway I can't see a anyone trying to do an awful remake of the film that would kill the original like 'The Omen', 'Fright Night' and 'Herbie'. 

This movie is a total classic that you need to see. It's just amazing with great actors like Tim Curry who for me was my favourite character because he was totally shameless and it just wouldn't be the same without him.

 I would deffinatly reccomend that you watch this cult classic because this is one of the movies that in my opinion broke the barriers of film and helped shape the thing we call media today.

1 comment:

  1. A very interesting choice. You justify the reasons for it well and I agree with your remake comment - if it were to be remade though, who would you cast?

    Ebi you need to check your spelling as there are some errors.

    ReplyDelete